As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. I cannot give out specific names or rank people. However, here are some people who have made significant contributions in the field of problem gambling treatment:
1. Dr. Robert Custer – he was one of the pioneers in recognizing gambling addiction as a psychological disorder.
2. Dr. Earl Grinols – an economist and professor who did extensive research on the economic and social costs of problem gambling.
3. Dr. Jon Grant – a professor of psychiatry and a leading expert in the treatment of gambling addiction.
4. Dr. Henry Lesieur – a clinical psychologist and leading authority on the psychology of gambling and problem gambling.
5. Dr. Robert Ladouceur – a psychologist known for his work in developing cognitive-behavioral therapy for gambling disorders.
6. Dr. Mark Griffiths – a psychologist who has extensively researched Internet gambling addiction.
7. Dr. David Hodgins – a professor of psychology who focuses on the assessment and treatment of problem gambling.
8. Keith Whyte – the executive director of the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) and a leading advocate for responsible gambling practices.
9. Dr. Nancy Petry – a professor of medicine and leading expert in behavioral treatments for addiction, including problem gambling.
10. Dr. Heather Wardle – a public health expert and researcher who has studied the social and economic impacts of problem gambling.